- Cook a better steak than expensive steakhouses, for a fraction of the cost
- The Sansaire takes up as much space as a champagne bottle and uses pots or containers you already own
- The same lifestyle benefits of slow cooker cooking, but without dried out, overcooked proteins
- The Sansaire is used in some of the world's best restaurants. Professional chefs rely on sous vide for precise, predictable results
- Heat milk or formula to precisely 98.6 DegreeF for worry free feeding
The Sansaire lets you turn any pot or container into a professional-grade sous vide water bath. Previously, sous vide cooking was only available to the world’s best restaurant chefs. Now, thanks to its exquisite design, unbeatable performance, and affordable price, the Sansaire allows any cook to achieve perfect results, every time.